`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lucroy rainbow finally completed!

RE: Lucroy rainbow finally completed!
Great job man! I tell you when you have a child that's into collecting it makes it so much more fun. I still do my own collecting but no better feeling than when your little one gets super excited over a card. Lucky for me my little one really likes UD masterpieces and can sit for hours just looking at base cards.

RE: Lucroy rainbow finally completed!
(11-10-2013, 07:07 AM)thatstrump2002 Wrote: Great job man! I tell you when you have a child that's into collecting it makes it so much more fun. I still do my own collecting but no better feeling than when your little one gets super excited over a card. Lucky for me my little one really likes UD masterpieces and can sit for hours just looking at base cards.
Thanks, man! I hear that about the kids. I had stopped collecting for years but got back into it because Bella always wanted to get a few packs of cards whenever we went to a Brewer game. Of course, she prefers the colorful and "sparkly" cards and, luckily, Topps has been doing a pretty good job of covering those bases the last few years!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's