`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why didn't I pick the nationals box break

why didn't I pick the nationals box break
I just had to share this. I bought into a bowman platinum box break over the weekend thru liveboxbreaks.net and chose the cubs. So the break was last night and the lucky guy that got the nationals got the bryce harper auto superfractor! I of course got not hit but it was worth the $3.25 to just watch and be a part of it. I bet that guy got no sleep last night.

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

RE: why didn't I pick the nationals box break
I like that guys site but its even more of a gamble than a case break since its a single box.
What I like is the random breaks and the pack break, since i can see how many hits are left compared to the packs left.

I love to "lurk" around box and case break streams because I love seeing other people get monster hits. I figure I could buy in, but more than likely the big hits would still go to others, so it's great free entertainment!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

wow!! havent been there in a while. may see what he has going for tonite. thanks

(11-06-2013, 05:07 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: wow!! havent been there in a while. may see what he has going for tonite. thanks
He re did his site, it wouldn't let me checkout earlier

yeah i saw the site. went in and did some pick a packs. mostly the last couple of usa. since there were 3 hits left. didnt make my money back. damn!! lol

All in all I was pleased with the experience. I have been looking for a good place to buy into breaks and I think I will return.

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]