Innovation Ink Earl Clark
Innovators LeBron James
Rookie Innovative Ink Redemption Card Kemba Walker

Foto Foto Foto
Foto Foto Foto Foto Foto
Foto

Thanks for reading.

RE: 1 Box 2011-12 Limited / 1 Box 2012-13 Innovation
I won a couple boxes of Limited last year and you did WAY better than I did on that one for sure. Pretty decent, IMHO!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thanks for your response....the Hamilton AU saved that limited box a little, I think.

I think you did well on both boxes man. As a dude the collects Z-Bo, that Zach Randolph is sweet!!!!

That Kemba is going to be a sweet looking card man.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Yeah that Zach Randolph looks sweet. I really like the design of the Innovation product. Perhaps I´m going to buy another Box. Only problem for me is always the redemption cards. I tried to redeem them online, but panini does not even let me create an account to log in. I can imagine, it is because I live in Europe and that they do not ship cards overseas. So I don´t know if I will ever see that Kemba Innovative Ink.

(11-04-2013, 06:57 PM)FabianAdam Wrote: Yeah that Zach Randolph looks sweet. I really like the design of the Innovation product. Perhaps I´m going to buy another Box. Only problem for me is always the redemption cards. I tried to redeem them online, but panini does not even let me create an account to log in. I can imagine, it is because I live in Europe and that they do not ship cards overseas. So I don´t know if I will ever see that Kemba Innovative Ink.
Have you thought about sending it to someone you know in America and having them ship it to you?

I live in Alaska and I've actually have had to do that before.

(11-04-2013, 06:57 PM)FabianAdam Wrote: Yeah that Zach Randolph looks sweet. I really like the design of the Innovation product. Perhaps I´m going to buy another Box. Only problem for me is always the redemption cards. I tried to redeem them online, but panini does not even let me create an account to log in. I can imagine, it is because I live in Europe and that they do not ship cards overseas. So I don´t know if I will ever see that Kemba Innovative Ink.
Wait....they don't redeem cards internationally??? Is this a rule of theirs? Why the crap would they sell product internationally but not redeem internationally?

Basically, it leverages the international buyer when you pull a redemption. It leaves them the choice of trading out of the redemption for a live card(which most times you get less in trade value) or selling the redemption (which most time you get less in sell value). I live in the States so I am lucky, I guess, but I think that is a crap rule.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I have to say that I do not really know if Panini sells those cards in europe itself. I order my boxes at a store in Germany and I guess they import the stuff from the US. So it could be "PaniniAmerica" sells the Basketball, Football, Baseball products exclusively on the US and Canadian market.
In Europe they sell only Soccer and Non-Sports Cards I guess.

So it´s bad that Basketball is not so popular here in Germany.

By the way: How do I quote here???

Hit reply in the bottom right corner of the message that you want to quote.

(11-05-2013, 10:08 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Hit reply in the bottom right corner of the message that you want to quote.
Ahhh thanks! It works!