`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My SNF Thoughts

My SNF Thoughts
What a great game last night, pretty sad to see Kubiack go down like that. I'm not a fan of either team, but I love football, and always good to see a good game.

Here are some of my thoughts Case Keenum is legit and even though he is a gunslinger, I think he has way more upside than the two other QB's on the depth chart. Luck can pull out magic, but I still think they will find a team they will get behind big and figure out if they can take away that big threat then they will stop the Colts. Richardson hasn't been an answer at RB. I thought he would be a little more dominant than he has in this league.

Anyways those are just a couple thoughts on last nights game, who's excited to see some NFC north Rivalry tonight? I hate both teams lol I used to be a bears fan's back in the Walter Payton days, but excited to see what the QB who relaxed Cutler and Eddie Lacey will do tonight.

RE: My SNF Thoughts
LACEY MADE IT THAT MUCH HARDER TO BUY HIS AUTO. IF YOU DON'T PULL IT, YOU WILL PAY A PRETTY PRICE. GOOD GAME.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

yea for sure, he is a carbon copy of Lynch, thank goodness i had him in my fantasy lineup lol
Guess I better start pulling some Lacy's, but I seem to pull all the 49ers and Cowboys, plus Tyler Eifert RC's lol

Yeah, Lacy is a beast! If he keeps up this pace, he'll be the top rusher for the season in the NFL! I keep seeing people try to say that Bernard is going to be ROTY, but if Lacy keeps this up, he's a lock in.

Lacy's autos are already starting to be pretty tough to get. I was trying to get a playbook auto book, and was outbid at least 6 or 7 times, until I caught one BIN for 70 bucks! Worth it, but man that was a huge pain!