Serial Numbers Invalid

Serial Numbers Invalid
I still have these issues of my graded cards not found in the system:

7698465 - 2012-13 Leaf Valiant Stars All-Rookie Team Purple
7810654 - 2012-13 Panini NBA Finals Promo Diamonds 1/1

Please help.

-Lamberto

RE: Serial Numbers Invalid
(11-03-2013, 02:50 PM)lambyzzle79 Wrote: I still have these issues of my graded cards not found in the system:

7698465 - 2012-13 Leaf Valiant Stars All-Rookie Team Purple
7810654 - 2012-13 Panini NBA Finals Promo Diamonds 1/1

Please help.

-Lamberto

LAMBERTO--

In the future we have a post called " INVALID SERIAL NUMBERS" over on the Graded Board Registry side = post them in that sticky for the future.

These are both master set items.

First one should be entered into a MASTER player or set registry. It should work fine if it doesn't tell me I'll go look and see why.

The second item is a special issue, non-OPG and as such while it is slabbed ( they can slab stuff not in OPG) will take a while to allow input. These won't be able to be inputted until Stage 2 when the system is upgraded .

Jeff

RE: Serial Numbers Invalid
(11-03-2013, 04:25 PM)jeffv96masters Wrote:
LAMBERTO--

In the future we have a post called " INVALID SERIAL NUMBERS" over on the Graded Board Registry side = post them in that sticky for the future.

These are both master set items.

First one should be entered into a MASTER player or set registry. It should work fine if it doesn't tell me I'll go look and see why.

The second item is a special issue, non-OPG and as such while it is slabbed ( they can slab stuff not in OPG) will take a while to allow input. These won't be able to be inputted until Stage 2 when the system is upgraded .

Jeff
I was just trying to lookup the info sin Serial # Lookup and they both say No Record Found.

-Lam