`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunch of Stuff- Yu Darvish Refractor RC Auto, 1/1s, Atomics, Red Refractors, and More

Bunch of Stuff- Yu Darvish Refractor RC Auto, 1/1s, Atomics, Red Refractors, and More
Hey guys, looking for Denard Span, Joe Mauer, HOF autos, and anything that catches my eye. I do have more than what's posted here in my Org. I feel you will not be disappointed if you take a look. I can't add too many as I don't have a subscription to the Org or OPG. If you are looking for anything from 2013 Topps Chrome, 2013 Bowman Platinum, or 2012 Finest let me know! I opened a refractor hot box of 2012 Finest, and I've opened 2 boxes, 3 blasters (one being a purple hot box), and a few rack packs of 2013 TC, and a box of 2013 Platinum within the last month

[Image: DarvishAuto_zpsde981c35.jpg]
[Image: SabathiaRed_zpsd47d461f.jpg]
[Image: HicksAtomic_zps946411e3.jpg]
[Image: MorneauAtomic_zps60183b23.jpg]
[Image: MorneauCamo_zps39f5fb1f.jpg]
[Image: RomeroGold_zps9dc5dd3a.jpg]
[Image: SolerGreen_zpsf5ef3bf1.jpg]
[Image: scan0133_zps71b06b2e.jpg]
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

RE: Bunch of Stuff- Yu Darvish Refractor RC Auto, 1/1s, Atomics, Red Refractors, and More
You can check me for the darvish! I would open up some of my PC to get my hands on it

RE: Bunch of Stuff- Yu Darvish Refractor RC Auto, 1/1s, Atomics, Red Refractors, and More
Check me on darvish please

Give me a look for the Darvish as well please.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

i believe i still have a denard span auto listed for trade and a few hofs autos...check me out
Miguel Cabrera SUPER COLLECTOR in the works!!!!
[Image: MiguelCabrera8.jpg]

I forgot to mention that open offers are preferred as it is less work for me while I am working on homework. American Government is tough to stay focused on lol

Open offer sent

Open offer sent. Thanks.

Just thought I'd let everybody know that the Darvish is currently pending payment until next Friday. I will leave all open offers remaining until then, that way if he does not come through I will know who is still interested in it