`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early San Jose Sharks Cards

Early San Jose Sharks Cards
I have a dilemma and could use some advice. I am downsizing my collection and some of it appears to be not too glamorous. For instance, I have a binder full of San Jose Sharks cards form 1991-92 to the early 2000s. I have OPC, Topps, Score, Stadium Club, Upper Deck, OPC Premier, Parkhurst, Donruss, Fleer, Pinnacle, Pro Set, Power Play, ITG and a few others.
The Sharks did not have a lot of stars (or wins) most of those years. The list price on most of them is $.05-.25. Not really worth going on eBay. The "hits" I have are probably 2004-05 ITG NHL Franchise autos of Pat Falloon, Brian Hayward and Kelly Kisio, along with the box topper. All around $10-15.
However, I have noticed almost everything selling these days is usually about half of list price, except for brand new stuff that is popular for the moment. Before I kill myself with scanning all the cards, I thought I would reach out to this community and see what sage advice I can garner. I would even be open to listening to some kind of deal along with the advice.
All thoughts and opinions are welcome. I need to focus more on my Ron Hextall collection because the 100+ cards I need are all 1 of 1 cards or print runs of less than 10. These guys don't usually come cheap. Plus, I could use some room in the closet. Thanks to all who read my rant (plea for help).
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

RE: Early San Jose Sharks Cards
Well if you were looking to move them, I think id probably be your guy. If theyre in reasonable nick , id be willing to either purchase or trade for them, as itd go a long way towards me being a Sharks super collector lol. Ifyou were just looking to store them, id suggest 400ct boxes, theyre small, and they stack well. Lol. I keep all my sets in them, with my PC eventually going into binders.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Let me get an accurate count and some scans of what I have and maybe we can work something out. I also have a ticket form the first Sharks game at the Cow Palace and the first game at San Jose Arena. I attended both games. Might be willing to let those go too. I will PM you with a better list/inventory, hopefully sometime this week.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

No problems Smile Thanks!
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI