`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New to Beckett Forums, and hunting for MJ

New to Beckett Forums, and hunting for MJ
Hello everyone, just saying hi, and glad to be aboard on here. I mainly collect Michael Jordan cards, and am here to look at some interesting cards, and see about trading for some or even purchase some I don't have. I have gotten tired of losing a card by .50 on ebay, and basically overpaying for cards on ebay. I live in Kentucky, so not many shops around here, and most jordan collectors around these parts have already been visited by myself.

I have a few hundred jordans I would consider trading for other lower end jordans I don't have. I have some of my jordans in my photobucket, Never been one to show off a collection, but I love discussing cards.

Thanks alot and I look forward to my stay.
Always looking for Michael Jordan Cards I don't own!

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/Bryanw1209/library/?sort=3&page=0

RE: New to Beckett Forums, and hunting for MJ
You have a few cards I need. Check my Organize to see if there's anything you need and hopefully we can trade.

Welcome on! I just posted a thread looking to sell some mid-end MJs ($10-$50 in bv) so check that out. It's over in the trading section! I'll also trade some, and you've got a couple raw cards and several graded cards I'd be interested in. Not sure if the graded ones are FT though!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

always a pleasure to have another MJ collector on the boards. I speciallize in the lower end, Int'l, oddball, and broder type MJ cards and have over 15,000 different in my collection. always looking for good people to trade with!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(10-30-2013, 01:44 PM)fireballs92nsx Wrote: Hello everyone, just saying hi, and glad to be aboard on here. I mainly collect Michael Jordan cards, and am here to look at some interesting cards, and see about trading for some or even purchase some I don't have. I have gotten tired of losing a card by .50 on ebay, and basically overpaying for cards on ebay. I live in Kentucky, so not many shops around here, and most jordan collectors around these parts have already been visited by myself.

I have a few hundred jordans I would consider trading for other lower end jordans I don't have. I have some of my jordans in my photobucket, Never been one to show off a collection, but I love discussing cards.

Thanks alot and I look forward to my stay.
Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums,
New Traders Read first

Thanks, Mod
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Welcome! I have a bunch of MJs if you want to take a look Smile
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

thanks for the tips guys! i will create a trade list sometime this weekend. I look forward to adding some additional cards to my collection.
Always looking for Michael Jordan Cards I don't own!

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/Bryanw1209/library/?sort=3&page=0