`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
those walmart score/prizm boxes and mailday topps redemption arrives

those walmart score/prizm boxes and mailday topps redemption arrives
i bought one yesterday. ended up with a red score rookie of Gillislee which was cool kinda. and a tyrann matheiu rookie that goes to the PC. i was apprehensive at buying this box cause im not a fan of score, but figured "well, prizm hobby packs are roughly $5 per pack so i at least get two packs here....so whatever..."

i liked this box with two prizm packs...

[Image: SCAN0554_zps88174b3c.jpg]

its not numbered, already have it listed for sale on that one site that people reluctantly sell things on since i dont collect him. but it was nice finding that in one of the packs...

on an unrelated note, got my first topps redemption today in the mail. been waiting at least 4 months for this bad boy. again, not a player i collect but im more open to trading instead of selling as of right now.

[Image: SCAN0556_zpsa7e4281b.jpg]

its a photo variant of the base auto. not numbered but obviously just now released to those with the redemptions....no BV listed for it yet i guess cause no market has opened up to it. id be curious as to how many are really out there.
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

RE: those walmart score/prizm boxes and mailday topps redemption arrives
Well if the angerer doesn't sell i'd be interested in trading for it!!!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Very cool on the Bailey, considering the regular autos were not in the pro unis ...

angerer's first auto!... i'll be bidding on that!
[Image: IA_zps01635e2e.png]

Hey at least you hit an auto right? Not too bad overall and cool variation auto
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(10-30-2013, 12:57 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Hey at least you hit an auto right? Not too bad overall and cool variation auto
exactly!! never complain about an auto, especially of a player not known for autos. so that was surprising.
(10-30-2013, 12:21 AM)brouwer63 Wrote: angerer's first auto!... i'll be bidding on that!
good luck!
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]