`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Just Noticed... 2013 Prizm Error...

Just Noticed... 2013 Prizm Error...
I just recently received a Randy White Decade Dominance 1980-1989 card...

On the back of the card it has a small paragraph about Randy and in it they called him "Manimal".

That is funny.

Wrong Nickname Panini... His Nickname is Manster... Half Man Half Monster.

I guess the research department messed up a bit.

I wrote Panini about it earlier to see what they have to say.
[Image: Star.gif]

RE: Just Noticed... 2013 Prizm Error...
looks like they have their sports confused. Manimal is the nickname of Kenneth Faried of the Denver Nuggets
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Here is the Response I received from Panini about this...

"Thank you for your communication regarding this matter. We will forward this information to the appropriate department. Have a great day!"

It seems they really do not care that much about it.
[Image: Star.gif]

(10-28-2013, 09:21 AM)mg54 Wrote: Here is the Response I received from Panini about this...

"Thank you for your communication regarding this matter. We will forward this information to the appropriate department. Have a great day!"

It seems they really do not care that much about it.
you should be happy they even replied to you! lol I have issues just getting them to reply to my redemption info questions! Tongue LOL
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

And, I would say, there's not much they can really even do about it. Not like they would go through and recall all of the cards sold or not sold for a misprint like that. Maybe if they have any left to print, they'll get it fixed, but if not, then all they can do is report it as a misprint.

+1

(10-28-2013, 09:49 AM)bojesphob Wrote: And, I would say, there's not much they can really even do about it. Not like they would go through and recall all of the cards sold or not sold for a misprint like that. Maybe if they have any left to print, they'll get it fixed, but if not, then all they can do is report it as a misprint.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]