`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBCollins87 I'm calling you out.

JBCollins87 I'm calling you out.
Its been quite sometime since I had to do this, but you won't respond to messages or pms so maybe this will get your attention. I can see you read the messages and I see you've been posting and have been online today. Its been two weeks tomorrow since our trade. I politely asked for a DC number the other day and now you're just ignoring me now. I really wish this site would incorporate some sort of shipping time rule because 4 out of my last 5 trades I did on here the other trader waited to get my end before shipping and in each instance (without any communication about doing it) I have quite a bit more feedback then them.

99.9% of the time this day and age its not hard to print out postage and walk to your mail box and drop it off. If you already shipped it great, however it still doesn't excuse your lack of communication when all it would have taken was you not ignoring the messages I sent.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: JBCollins87 I'm calling you out.
i was unable to mail them out until this morning im sorry...had a hectic couple weeks i had a couple other trades take a little while longer than usual as well...i am sorry but it has barely been 24 hours since i spoke to you...life happens man this is only a hobby for me...again was not ignoring you like the message i had sent you already i sent them out this morning...thanks for the call out though