`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MY WOLVERINE AUTO PC

MY WOLVERINE AUTO PC
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON. IF ANYONE HAS A PLAYER I DO NOT HAVE AND ARE WILLING TO TRADE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK.

photo MICHIGANAUTOS1.jpg

photo MICHIGANAUTOS2.jpg

photo MICHIGANAUTOS3.jpg

photo MICHIGANAUTOS4.jpg
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

RE: MY WOLVERINE AUTO PC
Nice stuff man! What, no Brady? You're obviously not a fan then Tongue

Very nice! Went through my college autos but didn't find any. Will keep an eye out though
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

THANX MOON!
@ JKIDD UNFORTUNATELY I WAS NOT COLLECTING, WHEN BRADY WAS A ROOKIE. RESTARTED IN 2008. DON'T HAVE HIGH END TO TRADE WITH. 1 DAY BRADY WILL BE MINE. THANX ALL FOR LOOKING.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).
Tongue 
Cool stuff bud,I see one I don't have yet,the Graham. But I must say...Wolverines and Cowboys [Image: angry.gif]

(10-26-2013, 12:14 AM)twisty571 Wrote: Cool stuff bud,I see one I don't have yet,the Graham. But I must say...Wolverines and Cowboys [Image: angry.gif]
GO BLUE!
YES WOLVERINES & COWBOYS!

maizen, awesome collection! This is sort of an OT thing, but Bo Schembechler spoke at a function for boosters at my high school a number of years ago, and my parents got a program from the function signed by him Smile I still have that program somewhere in all of my collecting stuff... Kind of funny, because my high school was less than 50 miles from OSU, and you'd think that they wouldn't have brought him in. Anyhow, I thought that was pretty neat.

LOL. I'M SURE IT PROBABLY IRRITATED THE LOCALS!