LMK if you interested!
[Image: g6us.jpg]
[Image: ox9r.jpg]
[Image: yvq6.jpg]

RE: Ken Griffey Jr Lot for sell!
How much?
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

RE: Ken Griffey Jr Lot for sell!
(10-22-2013, 11:10 PM)accfan01 Wrote: How much?
Send an offer

A few well know members are trying to help you with your sales attempts. We appreciate new board members and do not want you to get discouraged at the same time. Do some research before listing some of the cards you have and PLEASE make sure you have the cards marked in your organize with the proper grades. If you do not know how to properly grade them, ask the shop owner or see about having the cards graded so you aren't posting multiple threads with questionable cards (1991 topps archives Willie Mays , possibly trimmed? 62 Mays, fake 59 Topps Mantle, etc.)

Just like everyone else on the boards, if you're going to try to sell here, you need to list your cards for sale, with ASKING prices in the organize.

Right now the only card you have marked for sale is the Ozzie Smith rookie. Since you have this one listed for sale, I know you know how to mark your others for sale as well.

I am locking this thread until you mark these Griffeys for sale as well.

Any other sell threads MUST have the cards marked for sale WITH ASKING PRICES or they will be deleted without warning.

Also, to be fair to everyone else, please combine your threads so that you don't have multiple threads on the boards at once. Give others a chance to have their threads on the first page.