`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating player collection ORG question...

Updating player collection ORG question...
I have done a few things in the ORG over the past year that have wreaked havoc and took countless man hours to fix...

Quick question... I know I can type in Yoenis Cespedes and then check the "yoenis cespedes" box to add all of his cards to my Org.

If I do this and mark them all as wants, it will not double up on the ones that are currently in org, will it? Also, it will not adjust the ones currently marked as "have", right?

I am hoping that clicking it will simply add all the ones that aren't in my org yet, new releases and such, without adjusting the ones that are marked as "Have" or doubling entries into org... Can someone please confirm?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: Updating player collection ORG question...
I just did a small test and it only added/affected the ones that were just added to the list - not what was previously there.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Cool. Thank you! I was scared to even test it lol. Traumatized from a few stupid mistakes I made last season that almost made me quit the site and abandon my ORG!

Not to others... Attempting to do a mass organization of your org when extremely drunk after a super bowl party might not be the best idea...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Yeah I definitely hear you. I just did it with one of my PCs that only has a few cards so less risk. Good luck with your re-organization, it's a headache.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Yeah I do it all the time with my goldy and hill collections and it just adds the ones that are missing from your org, won't double up or screw up anything.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]