`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USPS Tracking

RE: USPS Tracking
I have never had a problem with USPS Tracking besides slow listing times here and there. I think that they are still working out the kinks with their new label & scanning system that started in August. I would try again Friday and see what you get.
If you are still having a problem, LMK and I can ask my Mom about it. She has been a mail carrier for nearly 30 years now. She is also a union rep., so she knows a LOT about what is going on with the USPS.

Blame the shutdown !

(10-18-2013, 12:35 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I have never had a problem with USPS Tracking besides slow listing times here and there. I think that they are still working out the kinks with their new label & scanning system that started in August. I would try again Friday and see what you get.
If you are still having a problem, LMK and I can ask my Mom about it. She has been a mail carrier for nearly 30 years now. She is also a union rep., so she knows a LOT about what is going on with the USPS.
Thanks man

I am officially getting the runaround on my missing trade, so I'm just going to wait it out and file a claim for the free $50 insurance ... the cards I was supposed to get aren't worth that much, so I'll actually come out ahead.

Only like another 10 days or so and I can file a claim!

My birthday is in May, hopefully I'll get the check by then, LOL

I don't trust the tracking. I received a card the other day but the tracking said it was still in Chicago.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(10-18-2013, 06:57 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I am officially getting the runaround on my missing trade, so I'm just going to wait it out and file a claim for the free $50 insurance ... the cards I was supposed to get aren't worth that much, so I'll actually come out ahead.

Only like another 10 days or so and I can file a claim!

My birthday is in May, hopefully I'll get the check by then, LOL
rjcj: I haven't used usps priority mail since the up to $50.00 ins value was included. Don't they ask the declared value when creating the label?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

(10-18-2013, 08:03 PM)krn001 Wrote: rjcj: I haven't used usps priority mail since the up to $50.00 ins value was included. Don't they ask the declared value when creating the label?
They haven't asked me, only when I actually insure something on purpose.