`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevin Garnett rookies and inserts

Kevin Garnett rookies and inserts
Listed all my Kevin Garnett rookie cards and inserts for trade. Also have many base, collected him for years. Mostly older stuff, stopped collecting hoops to focus on football

RE: Kevin Garnett rookies and inserts
Just checked your org and there's only one card listed for Garnett. Are you after specific NY Giant's or just giant's in general?

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Just checked...all 93 I listed are there. thought maybe I listed them under football or something! haha!
In a trade for KG, I would try to get equal value so it would have to be a star. I collect NY Knicks also.

Must be beckett screwing with me again. I had to go into trade to find them. You've got some there that I need - will have to check. So, i take it with NY giant's you'd mainly be after Eli Manning stuff? I'll have a look at what football I've got and pm you in the next few days.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(10-13-2013, 10:23 PM)fknight Wrote: Listed all my Kevin Garnett rookie cards and inserts for trade. Also have many base, collected him for years. Mostly older stuff, stopped collecting hoops to focus on football
Sent open offer..