`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cards are only worth what.someone is willing to pay for them...
Information 
Cards are only worth what.someone is willing to pay for them...
therefore, please make me offers on any of my basketball cards. I need a few bucks and want to get rid of my basketball collection since I don't collect basketball cards.. Reply on here, PM me, or send offers.

RE: Cards are only worth what.someone is willing to pay for them...
To be perfectly honest, most of your cards are junk and onyy a few will get you something.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

I didn't say I had top flight cards..I just wanna move them. I know they are older base cards.

While classical is right that most of them are junk, there are definitely a few good ones including 2 Kobe rookies and some other decent 90s inserts. There wasn't anything I needed in there but if you are just wanting to move them all send me a PM with how much you want for everything. I don't have time to value it out, but I also don't want to waste my time doing that if you are wanting anything close to top dollar for the lot.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I sold a $125 Kobe Bryant for $40 a few days ago.so I'm not looking for top dollar but im not going to give them away and past shipping just to get rid of them. I still have about another 60-75 more cards I need to enter but again nothing high end. Let me know if you may still be interested and I'll come up with a number but if you're expecting it to be like $30 then I don't want to waste anyone's time.

Hey Kevin I sent you a Trade offer for a few cards I'm interested in buying.

Hey Sonic! Reply sent.

Sent you a message djohn. In the meantime anyone feel free to look at my org.

Bump.....

Bump..really looking to move these cards