`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to buy poll question

What to buy poll question
Going to get a blaster in a bit so looking for any input.
Topps Chrome?
Bowman Chrome?
Just a friendly poll so fire away.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: What to buy poll question
go bowman, have a 1 in 5 shot at an auto and I havent seen a ton of the good stuff pulled from that product yet

I may , only got one value pack yet so Bowman Chrome will prob be it.

I prefer Topps Chrome just my .02

Well poll is closed. lol Got a Bowman Chrome , nothing great but a Rondon /250 Blue RC and was unable to get an auto.

Topps Chrome

any minis?

No minis

Bought 5 boxes of bowman chrome and got 2 autos ... 1 redemption, 1 on card! Got 3 minis, got some other s/n cards ... Will post them soon. Just an observation ... topps chrome blasters (10+) have been no good to me (except I did get one purple refractor hot box), while a smaller sample of Bowman Chrome have been much better already.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(10-12-2013, 04:59 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Bought 5 boxes of bowman chrome and got 2 autos ... 1 redemption, 1 on card! Got 3 minis, got some other s/n cards ... Will post them soon. Just an observation ... topps chrome blasters (10+) have been no good to me (except I did get one purple refractor hot box), while a smaller sample of Bowman Chrome have been much better already.
Thanks I may need to try another one. I just hate getting 3 cards in a pack ( Topps Chrome 4 isn't much better). Problem is when I come home with cards the gf seems less than pleased.lol