`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUSTY WALLACE FANS, A MUST SEE, HIGH DOLLAR PC FOR TRADE FOR BASEBALL IN RETURN

RUSTY WALLACE FANS, A MUST SEE, HIGH DOLLAR PC FOR TRADE FOR BASEBALL IN RETURN
LOOKING TO EITHER SELL THESE AS ONE WHOLE LOT OR TRADE FOR A HIGH DOLLAR MIGUEL CABRERA CARD FOR MY PC OR SOMETHING BASEBALL IN RETURN THAT CATCHES MY EYE! THIS IS OUTTA MY PC AND I HAVE BEEN HOLDING ONTO THESE SINCE 2002...ANY WALLACE FANS OR ANYONE INTERESTED SHOT ME AN OFFER
[Image: 100_0813.jpg]
Miguel Cabrera SUPER COLLECTOR in the works!!!!
[Image: MiguelCabrera8.jpg]

RE: RUSTY WALLACE FANS, A MUST SEE, HIGH DOLLAR PC FOR TRADE FOR CABRERA
Any ideas on those Miggy's we talked about?

(10-11-2013, 11:35 AM)Neifert Wrote: Any ideas on those Miggy's we talked about?
i will check your message out...just finally updating my org since beckett deleted everything since being gone 1.5 years!

Hey bro, not interested in racing cards... But after attending last night's game, sitting 3rd baseline and watching Cabrera talk crap to and mock the crowd for 9 innings of hell, I don't want any of him in my collection (I'm a slightly bitter a's fan, as you can tell).

I don't have anything ground-breaking cabrera wise, but if you are looking for singles I have about 20+ coming in via trade and should have 30+ in org... let me know if you can use any.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(10-11-2013, 11:40 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Hey bro, not interested in racing cards... But after attending last night's game, sitting 3rd baseline and watching Cabrera talk crap to and mock the crowd for 9 innings of hell, I don't want any of him in my collection (I'm a slightly bitter a's fan, as you can tell).

I don't have anything ground-breaking cabrera wise, but if you are looking for singles I have about 20+ coming in via trade and should have 30+ in org... let me know if you can use any.
aweee man sorry to hear that, i dont like that stuff! but yeah id be interested in any cabreras you would be willing to get ride of to add to my collection! lmk what your looking for in return, id take anything you got!

no body a wallace fan....id be willing to trade the whole lot for something higher end baseball...not just cabrera lmk

(10-11-2013, 11:40 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Hey bro, not interested in racing cards... But after attending last night's game, sitting 3rd baseline and watching Cabrera talk crap to and mock the crowd for 9 innings of hell, I don't want any of him in my collection (I'm a slightly bitter a's fan, as you can tell).

I'm surprised to hear that. I've gone to a lot of Tigers games--both at Comerica and away games--and can recall only one instance where Cabrera acknowledged a heckler (in Cleveland).

I wasn't in Oakland, so I can't comment on what you saw. And if Cabrera was out of line, then that's that. But I suspect the crowd was giving it as good as they were getting it. Oakland has a well-deserved reputation for rabid, sometimes unruly, fans. (I went to a Raiders game about 5 years ago. Not sure if the baseball/football crowds are any different, but it was a scary place).
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

yeah surprised me too

anyone interested in this...they are all still available...would be willing to trade for some nice baseball trade bait! send me offer

RE: RUSTY WALLACE FANS, A MUST SEE, HIGH DOLLAR PC FOR TRADE FOR BASEBALL IN RETURN
bump!