`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Finest Collation

2013 Finest Collation
Watched a case break and if you had certain teams, you had it made with autos, inserts of specific teams. You could just see a player and the next card you could name the player after 20 packs or so. I think I seen 6 or 7 Jeters. I seen 2 Wil Myers Autos & 3 Zunino Autos all from the same case. The collation by Topps was simply terrible. I had nothing invested in the break, but sure makes you think. After looking a the break, there were players that didn't even get 1 card. Don't begrudge any team buyer for doing super. The collation was terrible, terrible, terrible, but it is Topps.

RE: 2013 Finest Collation
i noticed the same thing...saw a case with like 6 Puigs but not one Jose Fernandez anywhere and then it had like 3 Bundy autos in it..
[Image: arod.gif]

Yeah the companies need to be better with their sorting of cards, so you get less duplicates in a pack. I have bought 3 boxes of 2012 Prizm an I don't have a complete set yet, I have a complete set of Rookies, not the other cards and it says you get 1 Brilliance cards a box and I have 3 King Felix Brilliance cards, what a joke.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

I bought into a box break, got rangers and nationals hoping for the best ....live yet to strike much on any of these breaks but I was in the mood to gamble on finest

Only busted one box but got 2 of almost every card.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

busted 4 boxes and got a lot of dupes im sure, but i have yet to go through them all and sort. did pull reyes #/50 and #/99 lol
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Why do people keep buying Topps boxes???
They continue to screw the collectors over again and again and.........

Finest used to be my favorite product every year! Then Topps got the MLB exclusive rights and destroyed the MLB card collecting hobby (at least for me).
I don't want REDEMPTIONS and 'RC' AU/GU's as my so-called 'hits' !!!
When Topps is forced to compete against another company, I am sure they will step it up and get back to making quality products like they did in 2008 and earlier. Maybe I'll start buying hobby boxes again when that happens! Only time will tell.

Watched another Finest break last night, 6 boxes (12 minis). 7 David Wright, 8 Wil Myer. Not one Josh Reddick, not one Carlos Santana. 2 Familia and 2 Gyorko auto's pulled. Didn't have time or the energy to check anything else out.

(10-15-2013, 07:13 AM)skywalkb Wrote: Watched another Finest break last night, 6 boxes (12 minis). 7 David Wright, 8 Wil Myer. Not one Josh Reddick, not one Carlos Santana. 2 Familia and 2 Gyorko auto's pulled. Didn't have time or the energy to check anything else out.
Sounds like it's just getting worse (collation-wise)!!!

When will Topps realize that collectors will not keep putting up with the garbage they are releasing???!!!

I've busted 3 boxes and the base cards that I have, I have 3 of each. The good news is, those include Shelby Miller, Gattis, Machado, and Puig, but still!