`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card Show PU & Topps Chrome - 4 Mega

Card Show PU & Topps Chrome - 4 Mega
Picked these up at a card show for the price of a blaster ($21). Nothing fancy and they are pretty beat, but I like anything as long as the picture is intact. 3 1951 & 3 1952 Bowman. Bottom is a 1950 Bowman.
[Image: CRDShow_zps9157f2b0.jpg]
Was done buying (this is pretty much it for this year) but at Target picking up a birthday "kitchen set" for my little one and my middle daughter wanted some Garbage Pal Kids so I had to, you know, break down and get 4 Mega Updates for myself. Kershaw is gold to #/250....happy with the Puig's. (also got a Trout Gold back out of 10 packs of Chipz which my girls are collecting). Enjoy...........
[Image: ChrUpdate_zps458dd0ab.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Card Show PU & Topps Chrome - 4 Mega
Sensational, Joseph my Broseph!

If the Puig emerald and Puig Update are for trade, let me know. Thanks! RJ

Dang! Puig champion. Like always I'm behind rj everytime ha. Emerald if for some reason you guys don't work something out.

nice haul mang! flip them puigs for some more vintage at dem prices!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Those vintage Phillies cards are awesome! Great pick up, Joe!
The more I see those old Bowman's the more I want them!
Hey, there must have been something Puigy in the air yesterday! I pulled the same chrome update Puig and in the same megabox pulled one of the other emerald Puig cards! (Too bad we didn't have as happy of a Puig-day as the guy pulling the signed chrome Smile )
Let me know if you're doing a set of Chrome update, I still have some dupes for you, if you need them.
I still need #1 & #17 for my set!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-02-2013, 08:27 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Let me know if you're doing a set of Chrome update, I still have some dupes for you, if you need them.
I still need #1 & #17 for my set!
Thanks! Was actually leaving the show when I ran into his table. He had a whole slew of them but I literaly had only $21 left so that's what I got. Very big 3 day show with folks from all around the country. Will be back in Dec. so hopefully I can hit him up again then.

I'll look for your needs tonight (at work now), I'm not doing the set but thanks for the offer.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I would like a shot at Kershaw if FT.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(11-02-2013, 08:39 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Thanks! Was actually leaving the show when I ran into his table. He had a whole slew of them but I literaly had only $21 left so that's what I got. Very big 3 day show with folks from all around the country. Will be back in Dec. so hopefully I can hit him up again then.

I'll look for your needs tonight (at work now), I'm not doing the set but thanks for the offer.
Cool, the only way I can be more envious of a card show, is a repeating card show! LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY! .... On the bright side of things ... Not having a LCS local card show probably saves me a ton of money Smile

Do you have Topps Chrome Update #25 Michael Young ? If not, I have one put aside for you!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.