• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wttf all redskins

RE: wttf all redskins
feel free to check me to see what you need
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

I hope they don't change their name! Tradition is tradition especially after 81 years!. Anyways, check me org matie. I collect Elway primarily, but am willing to try and make a trade happen. and yes there are 7 or 8 RG3 in there too. PM me

(10-08-2013, 06:11 PM)Redskinsfan Wrote: Ok folks bring me Any and all redskins base inserts parallels autos patchs game used and vintage

still waiting to hear back from you.....
ALWAYS looking for gizmo williams 1989 pro set footbal, 1992 pro set ground force cards, ane 1990 Paul Gillis pro set hockey error.

Hi I just pulled a 2013 Topps Rookie Relic Jumbo (Red Shirt)#RJRJRE JORAN REED.Nice card Want to trade.It is in my trade list.William

check my org

(10-12-2013, 02:34 AM)johnddake Wrote: still waiting to hear back from you.....
it may be some time . like many traders here, has a hard time replying back, sending trades back, i can go on but not worth the time. .......guys if a trade is sent your way, just be kind and cancel it if you have no interest.......you guys are on the boards sending out WTTF's ,we send offers and wait many days or even weeks with out a reply, and in that time you are on the boards every day doing a check..... don't post it if you cant respond in a reasonable time......its not hard ,and feelings don't get hurt if you cancel the trade. we just drop back and punt...... 1st and 10 my ball.....start someplace else. there are way too many traders here, so i am sure we can get the cards we want in time. all we ask is be respectable and flip trades back with a counter or cancel it so guys can move on. thanks for reading my rant........i look forward to replys.........out
[Image: cowboys.jpg]
John Slitzer / MVSSportsCards
Always Collecting Dallas Cowboys Autoghaphs & All Hall Of Famers!!!

(10-30-2013, 05:20 PM)johnslitzer Wrote: it may be some time . like many traders here, has a hard time replying back, sending trades back, i can go on but not worth the time. .......guys if a trade is sent your way, just be kind and cancel it if you have no interest.......you guys are on the boards sending out WTTF's ,we send offers and wait many days or even weeks with out a reply, and in that time you are on the boards every day doing a check..... don't post it if you cant respond in a reasonable time......its not hard ,and feelings don't get hurt if you cancel the trade. we just drop back and punt...... 1st and 10 my ball.....start someplace else. there are way too many traders here, so i am sure we can get the cards we want in time. all we ask is be respectable and flip trades back with a counter or cancel it so guys can move on. thanks for reading my rant........i look forward to replys.........out

ok buddy first of all my grandfather is in hospital bad off having surgery tomorrow that was supposed to happen today but his vitals were bad I'm not ignoring trades they are just having to take a back seat right now so before u go post this on a thread please get all the facts

looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

redskins fan you should be able to check my org, and find several cards to your liking.

(10-30-2013, 06:16 PM)jfmjr1 Wrote: redskins fan you should be able to check my org, and find several cards to your liking.
ill look tomorrow thanks
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

I have some. Looking for GB Packer stuff.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.