`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me find this Darvish, please

Help me find this Darvish, please
So, I picked up the card on the left of this auction at the show today but im not sure which card it is in the OPG... can anyone help me out? Im confident the card on the right is the normal card 660, and the card i have is definitely not the 660b throwing left handed. thanks so much

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Topps-Yu-Da...1c36951b62
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

RE: Help me find this Darvish, please
that card is exclusive to the factory set I believe

yeah, but im not finding it in the OPG... just the factory set orange border :/
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

Its a variation from the base set. I don't know i'm just posting cause i have the same card and would like to know as well.

It's not listed.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

not listed. could be one of topps team set cards, in which case searching for the number might be irrelevant

Yeah I think it's from the team set
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

Its not a team set card. There was a pack of 5 cards with variation photos onside a sealed set. It was Lawrie, darvish, Harper, I believe Cespedes and one other player.

unlisted = no fun

thanks guys

Don't Click Here.

(10-12-2013, 09:59 AM)capncush Wrote: unlisted = no fun

thanks guys
Nah, unlisted means no trade and no preconceived value. So, you can't put it in the system to trade, but for sale you set the price and nobody can tell you it's 300% over guide ... The sky is the limit, within reason Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.