`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wish me luck on a topps replacement

wish me luck on a topps replacement
so i've been waiting on a 2012 bowman sterling yu darvish autographed baseball since, well, 2012...i finally decided to ask for a replacement item, however, that was the time that topps was overhauling their replacement office. i've just requested again for a replacement...but horror stories on here makes me think i should have just waited...

wish me luck Tongue

RE: wish me luck on a topps replacement
i NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE THERE TO REPLACE ALL MY REDEMPTIONS. jUST GIVE THE THE REPLACEMENT SET AND WE WILL CALL IT GOOD WITH A CLEAN SLATE. BUT i CANT GET ANYONE TO TALK TO ME OR THEY ARE ALL DOUNCES

gOOD LUCK WITH YOUR REPLACEMENTS
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

It should be something cool for a darvish. I was the next caller for an hour before I gave up yesterday. Their customer service is horrible. How did you get threw?

Ike Davis auto /99!!!!!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

yeah, let's hope not...

(10-03-2013, 11:27 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Ike Davis auto /99!!!!!
good luck to you too!

(10-03-2013, 10:15 PM)waynetalger Wrote: i NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE THERE TO REPLACE ALL MY REDEMPTIONS. jUST GIVE THE THE REPLACEMENT SET AND WE WILL CALL IT GOOD WITH A CLEAN SLATE. BUT i CANT GET ANYONE TO TALK TO ME OR THEY ARE ALL DOUNCES

gOOD LUCK WITH YOUR REPLACEMENTS

I didn't talk to anyone, i put in a request via an email...so who knows if they'll ever get to that one!
(10-03-2013, 11:07 PM)Neifert Wrote: It should be something cool for a darvish. I was the next caller for an hour before I gave up yesterday. Their customer service is horrible. How did you get threw?

Sorry lol, I've been drinking. I just cringe when I see the word replacement when it comes to higher end stuff. I hope you get something comparable. It just seems like Topps thinks Ike Davis is black Jesus or something and is the best auto ever.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(10-04-2013, 12:25 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Sorry lol, I've been drinking. I just cringe when I see the word replacement when it comes to higher end stuff. I hope you get something comparable. It just seems like Topps thinks Ike Davis is black Jesus or something and is the best auto ever.
It would be hard for him to be black Jesus, drinking or not.

After refusing a Cespedes/Montero/Trout as a replacement for my Verlander/Cabrera/Fielder from Triple Threads, they're now sending my another 2011 Bowman Chrome Harper auto. The key with the high end stuff is to call, then ask you customer service rep to send an email to the replacement dept and see what they have that's comparable, then they'll call you back and let you know. I've had 2 reps do it and have been happy both times with what they've done - but they only do it for high end stuff.

As for the key to getting through, that I don't know. If I call and there's a line, I don't wait. If I call and I'm first, I wait - just don't do it late in the day as they close and don't tell anyone.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I'd have waited a bit longer on the Yu - at least until next season starts

(10-04-2013, 06:45 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: I'd have waited a bit longer on the Yu - at least until next season starts
Yeah, I think that Yu (lol) jumped the gun on the Darvish.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!