`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Broncos Win!!! What A Shoot Out!!!

Broncos Win!!! What A Shoot Out!!!
Wow what a game! Gotta give it to romo, best game minus that pick that I've ever seen him play. Where was the D in this game though? Ugly performance by Denver imo. They better figure something out in their secondary soon.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: Broncos Win!!! What A Shoot Out!!!
I was watching it on the rig with a Cowboy fan. He was sleeping thru most of it. Woke up when it was tied 41-41, when the Cowboys went up with 9 minutes left he told me atleast Manning got me a lot of fantasy points. I said "You act like its over" - When it was over I said "Atleast Romo got you a lot of fantasy points!" hahahaha I also said when they showed Jason Garrett on the sidelines after Denver scored that Jason was thinking "Oh crap tie game with Romo in clutch position - interception time!"
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Being a Cowboy fan for 30 years, it played out like old hat. Once we were up by 7 41-48 I thought, if this comes to a 48-48 tie, Romo would lose it with a pick. Same script every time. Then when the Broncos had 1 and 10 from the 11 I said to my brother they will get a first down and kick a FG, SHOCKING. being a Cowboys fan is the most disappointing ever. Not to mention I had a 4 team parlay, and that game cost me 40-1. Picked straight up ravens, cardinals, colt and the Boyz. What a disappointment, only once would I like the Cowboys to come up in a big game. 8 years and still waiting. Sad. WANT TO CRY RIGHT NOW. LOSERS...

Im not used to these close games. The Tebow era took off 5 years off my life. I was enjoying these 3 quarter games then in comes Osweiler.

Glad to see Denver pull it off.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

yup...romo is the ONLY passer in cowboys history to throw a 500 yard game, and his last throw screws that up. i was a cowboys fan when i was a kid, then they became the bad boys of the nfl, so i dropped them. just when i think it may be okay to go back and root for them, they start choking.

Yeah seems like Romo always throws a pick that costs the game. Minus that though he was sharp! Scared the hell out of me with those bombs he was throwing. Still i like the cowboy's chances at taking the division. What's wrong with the giants this year?! I know OT from this thread. My dad is a huge dallas fan, said their first win would probably.be in dallas. Doubt it though, dallas is a pretty good team this year.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I would like to see the practice squad QB play instead of Romo. This guy allways chokes. I watched the first quarter abd said I maight sit down and actually watch a whole game. about 1/2 through the 2nd quarter I went to sleep ( night shift) when I woke up it was tied with 2 seconds left. I headed for work and bam heard they lost. I even told my wife they will lose and she said "Yea Right". She called me on the phone and ask How did I know? I told her " I allways predict the future" She then said "Pick the right numbers for the lottery then."
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

So tired of all the Romo bashers..how many other QBs could have put up 500 yds and make some of the plays he made?

Yeah the pick came at the worst possible time and its happened before, but how about the D trying to make a stop. I mean the Broncos did not have to punt the entire game...how is anyone supposed to win like that..

and BTW..the Broncos are a machine..the offensive numbers they are putting up are downright scary..Thomas and Welker barely had any catches and they still put up 51 points...
[Image: arod.gif]

(10-07-2013, 03:05 PM)arod1973 Wrote: So tired of all the Romo bashers..how many other QBs could have put up 500 yds and make some of the plays he made?

Yeah the pick came at the worst possible time and its happened before, but how about the D trying to make a stop. I mean the Broncos did not have to punt the entire game...how is anyone supposed to win like that..

and BTW..the Broncos are a machine..the offensive numbers they are putting up are downright scary..Thomas and Welker barely had any catches and they still put up 51 points...
Dude, not sure who your watching season after season. But there is a reason why Romo is know for a choke artist. ITS BECAUSE HE IS A CHOKE ARTIST. I WAS a Cowboy fan for 30 years. And when they re-signed Romo this year, I started selling off my "new age" Cowboy collection. I kept a lot of stuff from the Aikman days and before. And a few Bryant/Murray Rc auto's. But thats it Im done. Did I mention I cant stand Romo!?!

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]