`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roy's coaching debut.

Roy's coaching debut.
Congrats to Mr. Roy on a successful debut last night. The Avs looked good, I'm not getting ahead of myself yet but things are looking up. Mackinnon also got his first two NHL points setting up McGinn on two beauties.

And Roy is still a feisty ol bast#%d, getting into it with Boudreau and shoving the partition between the benches after Lovejoy went after Mackinnon at the end of the game.

I think a new rivalry was born. Can't wait until these guys meet again!

Thoughts?
Go Avs Go!

RE: Roy's coaching debut.
I loved it. I've always rooted for the Avs because of Ray getting his cup there, and for some reason I've always liked Paul Stastny, so I'm happy that things are starting to look up there. MacKinnon's first assist was a beauty. I was pushing hard for them to take Jones, but so far it looks like they made a good choice. It does help that Roy had to coach against him last year I'm sure.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

I loved that game last night!
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

I loved it! Especially Roy's temper! Roy hasn't changed a bit and is a great ambassador/character for hockey.

I was fortunate enough to watch Nate Mackinnon all last season as our Halifax Mooseheads marched to the Mem Cup...I know I'm biased being Nova Scotian but this kid is the real deal!! I was glad to see Colorado come to their senses and take him first overall, he deserved it with the show he put on in the QMJHL playoffs and the Mem Cup...Calder this year....mark my words....but again, I'm biased....lol

And....i think Roy is going to be a stellar NHL Coach....I've always loved his intensity!! he would have tore Boudreau's head off if he got at him....lol

it is going to be an interesting year

how much is Roy coaching salary this year? before the 10K less
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Shame that his debut is marred by a $10k fine.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(10-03-2013, 12:54 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: a great ambassador/character for hockey.
and this is why I love hockey lol any other sport they'd want him run out of town on a rail!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Huge fan of what he brought to that first game. I think this is just the first of many fines for him. lol
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

cant wait for tonight's game...this is just what the avs need on their team...the only thing i have a problem with is that mcginn didnt drop the gloves with lovejoy b/c you see him skate over there to say something to him...i know if i was him i would of thrown my gloves like 10 feet in there air to get at him