`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know the odds for Score Red Parallels for the Rookies?

Anyone know the odds for Score Red Parallels for the Rookies?
Just wondering how hard the Rookies are to get in the red Parallels for the 2013-14 Score?
Anyone know--I have only seen one listed on the bay.

The red parallels from the rack paks-- not the red backs.

RE: Anyone know the odds for Score Red Parallels for the Rookies?
I think it has to do with the source. I bought 2 hobby boxes and didn't get any red, then bought some packs at ToysrUs and they had some red cards. I think that is where you will get your red RCs from. But there isn't much value buying those retail packs.
I collect Hockey and Basketball.
Mostly looking for YGs and Leafs.

(10-01-2013, 05:44 PM)spiritbreaker22 Wrote: I think it has to do with the source. I bought 2 hobby boxes and didn't get any red, then bought some packs at ToysrUs and they had some red cards. I think that is where you will get your red RCs from. But there isn't much value buying those retail packs.
Red parallels are only found in the retail rack packs.

(10-01-2013, 06:30 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Red parallels are only found in the retail rack packs.
this ^

target is where i get mine, rack packs should yield you atleast 4 reds, as well as 4 golds.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

I have only purchased 5 or 6 rack packs myself and no RCs. I also know another person that bought over 70 and only got 1 RC. Personally I think Beckett has way undervalued the red front cards.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

ya the rookies are harder to pull then anything. ive pulled I believe 3 so far. and to make it worse im trying to build the whole red version set.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(10-02-2013, 10:25 AM)pens1fan Wrote: I have only purchased 5 or 6 rack packs myself and no RCs. I also know another person that bought over 70 and only got 1 RC. Personally I think Beckett has way undervalued the red front cards.
if you say that many packs with only 1 rc i agree with you...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)