• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big LCS pickup

RE: Big LCS pickup
Awesome pick up.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

(10-02-2013, 05:45 PM)mrdub Wrote: where are you coming from?
Danvers.
Thanks everyone!
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

ooh, im up in North Andover.

i know theres a another shop in Tewksbury, and there i believe is a comic book shop in peabody that i was told has a large selection of sports cards. ive never been to either though.

plus theres the 3 day show coming up in Wilmington next month.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

that is a sweet lcs pick up

congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(10-02-2013, 06:03 PM)mrdub Wrote: ooh, im up in North Andover.

i know theres a another shop in Tewksbury, and there i believe is a comic book shop in peabody that i was told has a large selection of sports cards. ive never been to either though.

plus theres the 3 day show coming up in Wilmington next month.
Never heard of the one in Tewksbury, there is a apparel shop in Peabody square that has a selection of cards as well that I go to get supplies and such.

I haven't been to a show in a while, maybe I'll see you at the next one.

well theres a show that happens every weekend in Woburn I believe, I haven't been to that in a while though.

the shop in Tewksbury I think is called Batter's Up or something along those lines.

ill def be at the 3 day show for sure, for at least sat and sun,. I know a few other members usually make it down. Gadsen, and Chads-Cards from the football boards should be there,. and I know phinzphanz from the fb boards has also said he'd try and make it down .

(10-03-2013, 12:02 PM)mrdub Wrote: well theres a show that happens every weekend in Woburn I believe, I haven't been to that in a while though.

the shop in Tewksbury I think is called Batter's Up or something along those lines.

ill def be at the 3 day show for sure, for at least sat and sun,. I know a few other members usually make it down. Gadsen, and Chads-Cards from the football boards should be there,. and I know phinzphanz from the fb boards has also said he'd try and make it down .
Could you just shoot me a pm or post here the details for the 3 day show (when/where)?

http://www.alepposhriners.com/events.html

heres a link to venue its at. i cant find the actual website that the guy who runs it set up.

ill ask one of the other members on the football boards if he knows.