`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BCCG trade group....October 2013 edition

RE: BCCG trade group....October 2013 edition
Finally got my cards in. Bears go out today to Brouwer63!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

im mailing out the dolphins after work tonight if i can make it to PO, if not, then tomorrow morning.
(10-13-2013, 09:54 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: Strangely enough I haven't gotten mine from September from mrdub. Two weeks ago he said it's go out at the end of the week. Not really worried about it because I know he's good for it.
did you find/get this package yet? the tracking number i have says delivered, but id like to just make sure.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Finally got Brouwer's package out yesterday and I'd also like to give a big ol' THANKS to Templesports for the package I received for September's BCCG. Nice mix of Vikes from throughout the years including a Michael Bennett auto and a Byron Chamberlain jersey-Thanks!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(10-25-2013, 09:20 AM)mrdub Wrote: im mailing out the dolphins after work tonight if i can make it to PO, if not, then tomorrow morning.

did you find/get this package yet? the tracking number i have says delivered, but id like to just make sure.
I did get it, thanks a ton. good stuff man!

Also, I'll be sending out my Giants package on Monday, sorry for the delay.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Got a very nice package from hongkongfooey, highlighted by a Delhomme/JStew dual auto. I will be sending out the Bengals package this week.

Also, I will be posting the November thread later today.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Received a package from footbal, great stuff!!! Auto and Patches as well as some nice rookie cards...Thanks!

yours will be out by friday at the very latest.....
[Image: IA_zps01635e2e.png]

The Bengals package is going out today. Tracking # 9400109699939374017086.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

mrdub, never got the Dolphins package but we spoke at Shriners - wrong address. Package should show up sometime. Patriots will be sent on Tuesday. Sorry for the delay, but I was hoping to check mine before I sent yours.
PhotoBucket Updated from Bears to Dolphins - http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/cbrigadoi/library/

I still have the Eagles through the Vikings to go!!

Got a sweet package on saturday fromftballcardz, 2 sweet spot autos (rudi johnson and ken anderson) and a SICK Ochocinco Patch with tiger stripes among the other great stuff. Thanks!

(10-26-2013, 11:07 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: I did get it, thanks a ton. good stuff man!

Also, I'll be sending out my Giants package on Monday, sorry for the delay.
Received your package Friday, great selection. your package goes out Monday. Thanks!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2