`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
great day at LCS (certified, platinum, prominence)

great day at LCS (certified, platinum, prominence)
went to LCS, bought a mini box of prominence, which yielded a helmet auto of corey fuller /204

platinum was a big miss. got 11 packs, no auto, nothing of any significance!

finally, they just got certified, and had an unopened box. i grabbed 5 packs and left to open them. looked at first card, and realized i got the platinum box (which they only ordered 4 total boxes). sure enough I went back in a bought the rest of the box. all platinum! autos were of DJ Fluker /999, and quinton patton jsy/auto out of 499, a jsy mirror blue of romo /99 and a jumbo jsy mirror red of robert woods /150. tons of stars, but #d cards were immortals bradshaw /999, immortal eddie george /100, andy dalton /100, demarco murray /25, immortals bruce smith /999, jason witten /100, matt stafford /25, dan marino /250, markus wheaton /100, knile davis /250, phillip thomas /999, dion sims /100, kenny stills /999, jasper collins /100.

those certified platinum cards look sharp
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

RE: great day at LCS (certified, platinum, prominence)
Nice! Gotta get some scans up man, I'd love to see the Fluker!
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

RE: great day at LCS (certified, platinum, prominence)
(09-20-2013, 11:57 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: Nice! Gotta get some scans up man, I'd love to see the Fluker!
I'll try to this weekend! I considered selling Fluker but decided I'll be using it as trade bait. So you'll get a crack at it
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]