`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 box of Motown Madness

1 box of Motown Madness
YES I KNOW I'M BEHIND THE 8 BALL ON THESE GUYS lol! Reading the sales sheet online, it just really wasn't impressing me...but after training camp and watching all those drills, I now have a much deeper understanding and appreciation for all the subdtle nuances of hockey! THAT MAKES ME LOVE MY WINGS EVEN MORE! Plus, it was a gift from the GF! Not a bad break, I think I might do the base and auto sets!

base
Larry Jeffrey
Don Grosso
Darren McCarty
Manny Legace
Dan Maloney

patch of honor
Chris Osgood

game used jersey
BOB PROBERT (this is mega cool, small tear and what seems to be a tiny puck mark)

raised to the rafters jersey
ALEX DELVECCHIO (WOOOO!)

autos
Billy Dea
John Ogrodnick
Parker MacDonald
Bryan Watson

I really thought I'd hate this product...but I'm totally in love with it! 6 hits for 110 bucks a pack isn't too shabby! Also, I know when it came out I was really critical of the Patch of Honor manufactured patch set....but upon pulling them...I'm totally in love with them! Might have to do that set as well!

UPDATE: I just started adding stuff to my org, and apparently the Delvecchio is limited to NINE COPIES!!!! WOOOOO!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: 1 box of Motown Madness
(09-18-2013, 08:16 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: YES I KNOW I'M BEHIND THE 8 BALL ON THESE GUYS lol! Reading the sales sheet online, it just really wasn't impressing me...but after training camp and watching all those drills, I now have a much deeper understanding and appreciation for all the subdtle nuances of hockey! THAT MAKES ME LOVE MY WINGS EVEN MORE! Plus, it was a gift from the GF! Not a bad break, I think I might do the base and auto sets!

base
Larry Jeffrey
Don Grosso
Darren McCarty
Manny Legace
Dan Maloney

patch of honor
Chris Osgood

game used jersey
BOB PROBERT (this is mega cool, small tear and what seems to be a tiny puck mark)

raised to the rafters jersey
ALEX DELVECCHIO (WOOOO!)

autos
Billy Dea
John Ogrodnick
Parker MacDonald
Bryan Watson

I really thought I'd hate this product...but I'm totally in love with it! 6 hits for 110 bucks a pack isn't too shabby! Also, I know when it came out I was really critical of the Patch of Honor manufactured patch set....but upon pulling them...I'm totally in love with them! Might have to do that set as well!

UPDATE: I just started adding stuff to my org, and apparently the Delvecchio is limited to NINE COPIES!!!! WOOOOO!
Congrats on a nice box, amigo! I have a tom of Wings autos from this set and a few jerseys in my org, if you get time and have a couple of decent Wings cards you can spare in trade. Again- nice hits and congrats!.....Eddie

(09-18-2013, 08:50 PM)katykeed Wrote: Congrats on a nice box, amigo! I have a tom of Wings autos from this set and a few jerseys in my org, if you get time and have a couple of decent Wings cards you can spare in trade. Again- nice hits and congrats!.....Eddie
pm sent bro!

nice ALEX DELVECCHIO
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

SENT YOU AN OFFER
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I DON'T KNOW WHY WE ARE YELLING!

-Brick

(09-19-2013, 01:43 PM)rayeates Wrote: I DON'T KNOW WHY WE ARE YELLING!

-Brick
BECAUSE WE ARE FREAKIN EXCITED BRAHHHHHHHH!

Not YELLING at work where CAPS lock is on all the time for inventory.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(09-20-2013, 05:40 AM)mq13 Wrote: Not YELLING at work where CAPS lock is on all the time for inventory.
...I'm yelling lol