`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Coin cards promo

RE: Topps Coin cards promo
(09-16-2013, 08:48 AM)glassnickels Wrote: Thanks! Seems like another random sticker dump, but I actually had fun playing the game so any autos were a bonus. Honestly Vitters' sig could be anybody's lol
Ian Desmond's auto isn't all that distinctive either.
[Image: null_zpsfcd43718.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

??????
The previous post wasn't posting online for some reason ,,, it is now.
Sorry.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Nice card! I'm still trying to play with my very reduced lineup of guys. Topps tweeted awhile back that there are still prizes left so we shall see if Adam Dunn can get any hits the rest of the year.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

(09-16-2013, 10:35 AM)glassnickels Wrote: Nice card! I'm still trying to play with my very reduced lineup of guys. Topps tweeted awhile back that there are still prizes left so we shall see if Adam Dunn can get any hits the rest of the year.
I've got plenty of guys, just been really bad at streaks lately. a 5 game used to be easy. Now I'm lucky to get 3 guys in a row. Trout and Machado have not been hitting when I need them the most. In fact, Machado owes me an autograph ... he went 0 for 4 when I had him as my 15th player in a 14 game streak!!! Smile I thought he was close to a sure-thing!

If you want, I've got a ton (6?) of Mark Teixeira players I can give you Smile

Tex for Jeter straight up? Smile
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Those coin cards are awesome!! I haven't played that game in forever, i just gave up as i could never get past 6 games. I figured all the prizes were gone but after reading this thread and seeing the stuff you guys got i'm gonna try it again.

(09-17-2013, 08:55 AM)Neifert Wrote: Those coin cards are awesome!! I haven't played that game in forever, i just gave up as i could never get past 6 games. I figured all the prizes were gone but after reading this thread and seeing the stuff you guys got i'm gonna try it again.
I was totally impressed with the coin card. By far the best contest card! The die cut auto ain't too bad either, but those coin cards are really, really nice. There were coin cards in the regular Topps series the last 2 year, but not quite as nice. IMO.

Here's my Mike Schmidt from 2012.
[Image: null_zps0357c854.jpg]

Here's my Matt Kemp from 2013.
[Image: null_zps2de73fc9.jpg]

But... The Willie Mays Auto Coin card was probably the nicest thing I ever won. That was last year, too. One of my all time favorite cards!

[Image: 69050701ad562b9289e853fc73150b00_zpseba4f052.jpg]

Too bad that the streak coin cards are gone, the streak autos are gone, but they still have some autos that were earmarked for a daily giveaway for people that have a 5 game streak. Only 12 games left and 3 chances per day, so there's about 6 chances of being entered to win something!

Best of Luck!
(09-17-2013, 08:53 AM)glassnickels Wrote: Tex for Jeter straight up? Smile
Nah, that's not fair! I'll give you 2 Tex for 1 Jeter Smile
Good luck ... There's only like 12 games left to the season, so you shouldn't need that many to play. If you're lucky you can do 3 five game streaks, tank on the 6th and finish with 3 more 5 game streaks ... Actually the trick will be to pick a player that won't get a hit when you want them to go 0'fer. Smile that's the only way to reset the streak for the last week.
Good luck, Streak-buddy!

Those are the best coin cards I have ever seen I like them enough I may attempt to get a few.