`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YOU ARE KIDDING, RIGHT ?

RE: YOU ARE KIDDING, RIGHT ?
(09-18-2013, 09:28 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I've actually thought about starting to collect empty opened boxes. I wouldn't pay for new stuff though (get it for free from LCS).

If the person stated in thier description that it was an open empty box and that the top had been searched.....I have no problem with that. Not deceptive at all. Idiotic yes...deceptive no.
he did not say the top had been searched. I see plenty of empty boxes selling for a buck. I just thought that $10,00 is just too much.

so what if you think 10 dollars is too much? if he can get it, good for him. it costs him nothing to try

ebay literally just gave me 1 MILLION free listings for this week. you bet it means im gonna throw some stuff up with some crazy prices. all i need is 1 person to buy

maybe you shouldnt worry so much about how a seller goes about his business. as long as he isnt intentionally misleading folks, why do you care?

(09-18-2013, 11:54 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: so what if you think 10 dollars is too much? if he can get it, good for him. it costs him nothing to try

ebay literally just gave me 1 MILLION free listings for this week. you bet it means im gonna throw some stuff up with some crazy prices. all i need is 1 person to buy

maybe you shouldnt worry so much about how a seller goes about his business. as long as he isnt intentionally misleading folks, why do you care?
couldnt agree more! Crazy prices are all over eBay, not just in cards. My son loves Thomas the Train. I see $50 new retail sets with prices of $500+ on eBay. If someone is stupid enough to buy, good for the seller.

I got the free million also jacoby. You bet Im gonna ask some crazy prices. Then I wont mind the lowball offers lol.....
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket