`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Cardinal RCs

LTTF Cardinal RCs
I've been away for a short while but trying to get back into it. I keep tossing the idea of getting out of the hobby but i keep getting sucked back in. My ORG got wiped out so i don't have much loaded. Decided to pick up a small project so i'm looking for the following Cardinal Roster RCs:

Adam Wainwright
Tony Cruz
Yadier Molina
Matt Carpenter
David Freese
Carlos Beltran
Matt Holliday

HOFers:
Lou Brock
Red Schoendienst
Tony LaRussa(Not there yet)
Stan Musial

Ex Cardinal but hopefully retires a Card:
Pujols

Let me know what you are looking for and i can try and get stuff loaded back in as fast as possible.

RE: LTTF Cardinal RCs
Welcome back bud. I have a bunch of Matt Holliday rc and other cards players you are looking for but which ones do you want base, sp,??? Let me know and as always I'm still looking for more Holliday cards

I'm thinking just base for now. They should all be marked as wants. Shoot me an offer of extras you have. I'm still slowly loading stuff in.

(09-12-2013, 11:01 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: Welcome back bud. I have a bunch of Matt Holliday rc and other cards players you are looking for but which ones do you want base, sp,??? Let me know and as always I'm still looking for more Holliday cards
Doesn't show anything for trade?

check me

(09-13-2013, 02:50 AM)pmiddleton84 Wrote: check me
You don't have anything listed that is above. Do you have them possibly not marked for trade??

For the HoF'ers, do you want any card? I have Musial, and maybe Brock. I also may have a Shelby Miller rc if you are interested.
Super collector of Matt Harvey

HOFers looking for RCs condition really isn't a concern. I have most of Shelby's base stuff. What do you have of Shelby's?