`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
WAS ONLY 4 UNTIL I HADNT HIT ANY TIER ONE AUTO GLAD I DIDNT STOP!!!!!!

RE: WAS ONLY 4 UNTIL I HADNT HIT ANY TIER ONE AUTO GLAD I DIDNT STOP!!!!!!
congrats on the Mays!
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

The mays and Kershaw was the case hit, both same box it was end I believe 11th, I forgot about that one lol
(09-10-2013, 07:52 PM)sastahl Wrote: congrats on the Mays!
Thanks, I just recently bought my first mays auto so this is going right next to that one if it gets redeemed. It was like Christmas in September for me, I know you guys see me on here all the time talking about giants.
The Kershaw might have found a home already, got offered a marichal auto and Kershaw is a dodger so I am not going to hesitate there lol

good stuff, Congrats! If you are trading the Myers, I would be interested
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Congrats on the Mays! The only time I have ever seen 2 stuck together like that was in a box of 08 SPX. I was watching this dude bust a box in the card shop I worked at and it had 2 Griffey Jr autos numbered /3 stuck together in one pack.

(09-12-2013, 09:40 AM)rob024420 Wrote: Congrats on the Mays! The only time I have ever seen 2 stuck together like that was in a box of 08 SPX. I was watching this dude bust a box in the card shop I worked at and it had 2 Griffey Jr autos numbered /3 stuck together in one pack.
I would have been excited with that, Griffey Jr is probably my favorite player of all time, he just never was on my favorite team.