`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question about 1994 Stadium Club

Question about 1994 Stadium Club
Ok...so I have had these 4 cards on my wantlist for the longest time just because I don't know exactly what I'm looking for.

1994 Stadium Club Super Bowl XXIX #190 Jerome Bettis GE
1994 Stadium Club Super Bowl XXIX #410 Jerome Bettis
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #190 Jerome Bettis GE
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #410 Jerome Bettis

I have both cards with the gold foil Super Bowl XXIX logo and that is all I see online for sale. Which one is that and what does the other look like? Or is there some sort of Beckett mistake and they just chose two different ways to describe the same card?
Beckett's descriptions:

Super Bowl XXIX: Collectors who attended the 1995 NFL Experience Super Bowl Card Show in Miami could trade five Topps product wrappers for a 5-card cellophane pack of this issue. The cards are essentially a parallel to the 1994 Stadium Club release embossed with the Super Bowl XXIX logo in the lower left corner of the cardfront. Just the first two series of the set were issued with this embossed logo. Note that the embossed logo does not contain gold foil like the Super Teams Super Bowl redemption cards

Super Teams Super Bowl: This 540-card standard-size set is a mail-away parallel to the regular Stadium Club issue. For those collectors who held a San Francisco 49ers Super Team card, the card could be redeemed for this complete set of 1994 Stadium Club cards. All of the cards had a Super Bowl XXIX gold foil logo on the front. Collectors also received a 49ers Super Teams card with the Super Bowl XXIX gold foil logo. The cards are priced using the multiplier lines below
I collect just about anything Jerome Bettis!
3,354 different Jerome Bettis cards as of 2/22/2016.

RE: Question about 1994 Stadium Club
(09-09-2013, 05:33 PM)srt4eh Wrote: Ok...so I have had these 4 cards on my wantlist for the longest time just because I don't know exactly what I'm looking for.

1994 Stadium Club Super Bowl XXIX #190 Jerome Bettis GE
1994 Stadium Club Super Bowl XXIX #410 Jerome Bettis
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #190 Jerome Bettis GE
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #410 Jerome Bettis

I have both cards with the gold foil Super Bowl XXIX logo and that is all I see online for sale. Which one is that and what does the other look like? Or is there some sort of Beckett mistake and they just chose two different ways to describe the same card?
Beckett's descriptions:

Super Bowl XXIX: Collectors who attended the 1995 NFL Experience Super Bowl Card Show in Miami could trade five Topps product wrappers for a 5-card cellophane pack of this issue. The cards are essentially a parallel to the 1994 Stadium Club release embossed with the Super Bowl XXIX logo in the lower left corner of the cardfront. Just the first two series of the set were issued with this embossed logo. Note that the embossed logo does not contain gold foil like the Super Teams Super Bowl redemption cards
[Image: 94StadiumClub165.jpg]
1994 Stadium Club #165

[Image: 94StadiumClubSuperBowlXXIX165.jpg]
1994 Stadium Club Super Bowl XXIX #165
"Note that the embossed logo does not contain gold foil like the Super Teams Super Bowl redemption cards"

[Image: 94StadiumClubSuperTeamsSuperBowl165.jpg]
1994 Stadium Club Super Teams Super Bowl #165

I didn't catch that detail for awhile. The Gold version is the Super Teams version, the XXIX is embossed, and you have to hold at an angle to see it. I hope I helped you out man!

ooooooooh.....embossed.....I totally missed that. Now its time to dig through my doubles just to make sure I don't have one of these. Thanks a ton.

Edit:
I don't have the embossed ones Sad Anyone have them? lol

I have the complete set of 1994 Stadium Club Super Team Super Bowl cards, had them for a long time.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(09-10-2013, 07:34 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: I have the complete set of 1994 Stadium Club Super Team Super Bowl cards, had them for a long time.
I sent you a message but I assume you have the set with the gold foil logo. I have that set as well....but would gladly buy it if its the embossed set Smile