`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International Shipping Question, Please Help! UPDATE #2

RE: International Shipping Question, Please Help!
(09-06-2013, 10:23 PM)robsvideos Wrote: I justify it by. Wow. $8 to transport an item 1000's of miles from point A to point B.
You're biased tho lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(09-06-2013, 09:52 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: I was shocked to see how much the price of shipping jumped just to ship a normal card package to Canada. I don't even bother offering shipping to Canada anymore. Who wants to pay $8 for shipping on a $15 card?
I do Wink ..... before you put the cart before the horse you'd be surprised how many Canadians (like myself) have no issues paying $8 for a card they want or need Smile

Well the guy paid for the card so I checked out Paypal shipping to see if they offer Fedex shipping labes cause the buyer said he would pay the shipping charges but I noticed that his Confirmed Paypal address is in NY not Canada. So I just email him and said that Im only going to send to his confirmed address or give a refund. Havent heard back from him yet. I will probably never send anything to Canada ever again. Sorry to all the Canadian collectors out there.
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

RE: International Shipping Question, Please Help! UPDATE
Ok now the guy sent me an email with a different paypal address which has his confirmed address in Canada. I double checked with paypal and its legit and the buyer is going to pay for FEDEX shipping which include tracking info and signature confirmation. Im still a little nervous about sending it. What should I do??? I need advice bad from anyone that has shipped to Canada.

RE: International Shipping Question, Please Help! UPDATE
With FedEx you should be fine they are reliable and I have used them to ship to Canada and had no issues.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

RE: International Shipping Question, Please Help! UPDATE #2
Sent out FEDEX last night and was delivered today without a hitch!! thanks everyone for the info.