`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
10 Favre Jsy & Patches and other cards FT for higher end auto or FS for 5-10 each
Thumbs Up 
10 Favre Jsy & Patches and other cards FT for higher end auto or FS for 5-10 each
Check out my bucket have 10 favres left I need to oragnize it better but all are FT and FS for a price if you would like make an trade offfer or cash offer trade wish and I do paypal have for 10 years im 100% seller on ebay with all 5 star feedback as well. Smile I love my faves I would trade them and others for a favre auto or one higher end auto of anyone high end honestly lol. Also maybe one big letterman Game usaed or a really nice patch or low numbers patch jerseys or auto etc. I like good current packers and legendary packers and all HOF'ers and big time QB's and RB's Thanks Reply here, message me or email me at tmacfan824@aol.com and let me know I can let you know my PP email address etc. I am 100% rated on this site as well as on eBay I promise I am an honest man just trying to enjoy a lifelong hobby and trade/sell and do it right every time. Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend! Let me know ASAP I might throw them up on the auction thing we use lol.
My Bucket check out all for trade or Sale.
http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/tmacfan824/library/
Always looking for Favre Auto/Patches & GU Letterman Letter Patches
Recent Successful Trades With: BGT Masters of Tiki D, Rwatt, Floydtown.

RE: 10 Favre Jsy & Patches and other cards FT for higher end auto or FS for 5-10 each
Hey man, you can check me for that peyton manning patch!!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

RE: 10 Favre Jsy & Patches and other cards FT for higher end auto or FS for 5-10 each
what do you want for the super bowl favre pic?

(09-03-2013, 02:33 PM)alberj24 Wrote: what do you want for the super bowl favre pic?
It has his own personal COA with hologram, podcast of him signing exact pic with hologram and pic in mint condition perfect sig all framed nicely. All 3 Holos match and are all mint. I would take 75.00 paypal shipped that's what I paid I can't do really any less. Let me know my paypal email is buddymanbud14@yahoo.com I am a 100% eBay seller and 5.00 trader on here let me know.

Sorry manning patch is gone I will update
My Bucket check out all for trade or Sale.
http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/tmacfan824/library/
Always looking for Favre Auto/Patches & GU Letterman Letter Patches
Recent Successful Trades With: BGT Masters of Tiki D, Rwatt, Floydtown.