`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New hit today, what's its worth?

RE: New hit today, what's its worth?
(09-04-2013, 03:15 PM)cross4444 Wrote: This pisses me off. On a card #'d to 25, why the heck would Topps put such a bad auto'd sticker on there? That card deserves better. That's just lazy on Topps part.
I think he should return it to Topps for a replacement. They have a ton of Psuedo-Prizm Ike Davis Redemption replacements ready to go. Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

The auto sucks. I guess I have a hard time complaining because I got it out of a retail blaster. Topps would just tell me to fly a kite and enjoy the card anyhow...

It doesn't matter if you pulled it out of a box made of Mike Trout sticker auto's. The fact that they would allow that sticker to be used is a joke to me.

My guess would be they send players a huge sheet of stickers and he signed it and when they peeled it, it cut off some of the letters meaning he signed too high or whatever. That should have been tossed.

Like I said, that's a great pull, especially from a $12.99 blaster, and I wouldn't be too mad, but at the same time, it's pretty shady.

I'd sell it Smile
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

Thanks for the input. What is a fair value on the card to ask for?

(09-03-2013, 04:47 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: It's too bad that the Auto ran off the sticker.
That comment = total buzzkill, as usual.

That is a sweet hit! I pulled the Heath Bell from the same set ... if you want to trade, just let me know, LOL

I would love to trade this card for some MJ or Derrick Rose goodies....