IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike trout RIp Card

RE: Mike trout RIp Card
Rip it

If I sell it and get 20 bucks I`d rather rip it!! Maybe tonite after I get home from work

I say ...... Its your decision but the value Becket gives is for the ripped card. So if its unripped the prices may be available in 3-4 more years. LOL
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Here are two things to consider: One the rip card is Mike Trout! Two: What's it numbered too? If its as low as 10 you should sell! Now the gambler in me says rip it. Last year I pulled a rip card of Jered Weaver to 25. I ripped it and got a ext mini of Nolan Ryan! This year I traded that one card for 4 auto's and one of them was a cut auto! Good luck with whatever you decide. You could at the very least scan it for all our eyes to see..

I am super interested in it both ways if you want to trade I have pc I want it if it is ripped or not ripped and I need ext mini as well I will open pc for it just shoot me a pm and we will talk thanks

(09-02-2013, 06:43 PM)captbucco Wrote: Just pulled a trout rip card from 2012 ginter, should I rip it or keep it? I always hate games of chance, if it was any other guy I woulda ripped it already

It`s numbered to 50 and beckett gives the value as 50.00 I can`t believe that`s ripped. %0 bucks if it`s ripped? nah Believe me I`m dying to know what`s inside but the last rip card I got was in treasury basketball and I don`t remember who it was ,but when I ripped it I got a joe johnson mini #`d to like 299 or something!!! So that`s what keeps me from ripping it

See me for it i have pc i will open for it thanks

I still say there is more value ripping it. You can sell the mini inside and the ripped trout together and make more than the trout alone. What you think?

yeah that`s true i guess