`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulk Commons, Base, Inserts

Bulk Commons, Base, Inserts
Anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of all the unwanted base, inserts, and rookies that take up so much space.

I have about 12,000 cards that I want to either sell or donate locally so that I can clean my spare closet out.

I broke a lot of wax from 2006-2011 and just kept the "hits" so there is plenty of stars left like Brady, Manning, AP, Romo, Ryan etc.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Bulk Commons, Base, Inserts
Some people give them away, but if you want to try trading them, make a list on the forum and maybe some set collectors will make you an offer.
And take the time to add them to your organize. Hard to make offers when I only see 5 cards for trade. You'll be surprised by the variety of collectors.
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

Im in the same boat I have already burned a box with thousands of cards the chrome burn with really nice colors lmao
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

(09-02-2013, 10:51 AM)swirlie Wrote: Im in the same boat I have already burned a box with thousands of cards the chrome burn with really nice colors lmao
i trade for commons, base, inserts whatever. as long as we can figure out a bv that works for all of your cards then we can make a trade work. i've done a few trades like this already. if anyone is interested in getting rid of their cards just let me know and we can work out a deal.

I sent you a message. Also, to others I can always use newer base, rookies, and inserts for my classroom. Feel free to message me with questions.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Ill buy any kordell stewarts you have.

I'd be interested in your patriots Smile)
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

If you get a chance check out this list. It's all the sets I'm currently working on. Also any elway or TD cards i don't have I'd be happy to trade you for.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1543550.html
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I'd be interested in any Bo Jackson, Marcus Allen (raiders only) or Tim Brown you have
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

No what I do with mine is give it to my church which makes Christmas bags for the needy children of the area. But this year I think I'm going to take them up to a Ronald McDonald's house for them to give them to the children for Christmas.