Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Well, it IS a 1948.....but,

Well, it IS a 1948.....but,
It's been trimmed.
Dang it! I'm more than PO'd right now.

1/8 of the sides.

I hate some people. Gonna cool down and contact seller. I don't even have to grade it to see it. Just pull out a freaking ruler.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: Well, it IS a 1948.....but,
that's impressive. sorry about the trimming. it's one of the reasons i've stayed away from vintage. i don't know enough about it and wouldn't want to find myself in your position of feeling had.
(08-29-2013, 07:26 PM)ugameck Wrote: It's been trimmed.
Dang it! I'm more than PO'd right now.

1/8 of the sides.

I hate some people. Gonna cool down and contact seller. I don't even have to grade it to see it. Just pull out a freaking ruler.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I got burnt the same way with a Walter Payton RC. Compared it to a 1976 Bradshaw and knew I was screwed. I put it back on EBay with a HUGE note that the card was trimmed. At least I got some $ back on it. Seller never responded. I know your pain.

NOOOOOOOOOOO That totally blows! So sorry man Sad
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

My only hope is that their reputation is good. I googled the name on the return address - and it's someone that popped right up (if you're military, you might recognize her name).

I sent her a message. I mean, we've both got 700+ and 100% feedback for some reason, right? If not- I'm filing a claim.

Pulled the card out and immediately laid it on my 1949 PSA graded. When I saw the 1949 underneath, I knew I was taken. Brought out the ole ruler and yup. A whole 1/8.

Will keep y'all updated.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Sorry man I know how how excited you were to get that card Sad

sorry to hear that..hope everything works out..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]