`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Will Tebow make the Pats 53 man roster?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Definitely, he is a lock.
60.00%
9 60.00%
No chance. He can't throw.
40.00%
6 40.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Will Tebow make the Patriots 53 man roster?

Will Tebow make the Patriots 53 man roster?
I wish he would get cut and then go to Jacksonville but my gut tells me he will make the Pats roster.

Thoughts?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Will Tebow make the Patriots 53 man roster?
Gone I think...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I would vote but I don't like the options " no he cant throw" .. they KNEW that before he signed.. plus they have mallett
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(08-29-2013, 04:31 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: I would vote but I don't like the options " no he cant throw" .. they KNEW that before he signed.. plus they have mallett
The "he cant throw" is my inner Stephen A. Smith coming out lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

see, i think theyll keep him AND he cant throw

look, this is a josh mcdaniels vanity project. he picked tebow, he moved up to get him, and it will always be the albatross on his head coaching career

should tebow make the roster? no. will he? probably

Not a huge Pat's fan, but I think he'll make it. Not a lock, but pretty sure.

(08-29-2013, 04:57 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: see, i think theyll keep him AND he cant throw

look, this is a josh mcdaniels vanity project. he picked tebow, he moved up to get him, and it will always be the albatross on his head coaching career

should tebow make the roster? no. will he? probably
beat me to the punch Jacoby! Def +1, you don't bring in a player of the "caliber" (not quality, but you guys know what I mean) and not sign him lol.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Pretty decent performance tonight regardless what happens. 2 TD's and a 52 yd. bomb.

That said it's really going to be a tough decision for hoodie. I still don't see why if he gets released why he couldn't easily go to somewhere like Oakland or still Jacksonville with Gabbard playing like garbage and not get a legit shot as a starter on a couple of teams that aren't going anywhere anyhow and see what he can do. He flops no big deal it was expected anyhow.

Not trying to throw excuses out there but he's only really had 1 full season under his belt so far. He saw limited play his first year in Denver and last year barely touched the field in that cluster f*** in NY. So people look and say wow he's been in the league for 3 years now and he hasn't improved on anything.

But when you look at him from a playing time stand point he's still basically a rookie and it's unfair for people like the idiot on the NFL Network was doing tonight and compare him to guys like Brady, Peyton, and Eli and say he should be just as good if not better than them and because he isn't he's garbage.

Either way I'm content with whatever happens. He was given a fair shot to make the team and that's all one could ask for. Props to the Pats for going against the grain and doing right by him for the first time in his NFL career.

well, i was wrong: tebow spotted hitching a ride with matt leinart to canada to play in the cfl

I'm still holding out hope he'll catch on somewhere as a backup. There are a couple of teams who are going into the season with starters who are barely backup material themselves.

If not it was a good run and I know wherever he ends up God has big plans for him.