`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Leaf redemptions

Leaf redemptions
Ok, so, I think some of you remember when I got those two Leaf Trinity Denard Robinson auto redemptions back in June. Well, he still apparently hasn't signed them, and back when the 6 weeks were up for the redemption time, I emailed them asking what my options were in regards to replacements, or if they knew if Denard was going to sign. I got a very succinct "we're working on it, and we'll let you know" response.

Anyhow, that was 3 weeks ago, and I just checked, and the redemptions are still marked as "processing". So, I emailed them again, and asked what the process was to get replacements. (haven't heard back yet, just emailed them)

Has anybody else gone through Leaf to get replacements for redemptions? If so, do you know if they take requests for teams that the replacements are from? ie, I'd love to get some Packers autos from them instead of the Denards.... Or do they just send you whatever extra they have sitting around, whether it's good or bad? Is there anything special I need to do to expedite the process?

Kind of frustrating... I have several items still out from Panini and Topps for Jerel Worthy (which I don't foresee actually getting from the looks of it), and Leaf has always sounded pretty sincere about not wanting redemptions to sit out very long, but somehow I got one of the guys from this year's class that's not wanting to sign very much, apparently.
Sounds like the cards were lost after he signed them? I got a reply stating as much, and that they have a replacement for him to sign that was quoted as "juicy". So, I think I'm going to sit on it for now. I asked what they thought the time frame would be for this "juicy" replacement, and we'll see what they say. Here's hoping it's something really nice!