`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Series 2 Hobby Hit - Trout!

2013 Topps Series 2 Hobby Hit - Trout!
Pulled this from my LCS. Almost 1 in 23,000. My biggest hit by far lately and am pretty excited about it. Curious as to what piece of relic they will use.

[Image: bd785920-5dab-4567-bf03-433d113266cd.jpg]

RE: 2013 Topps Series 2 Hobby Hit - Trout!
That expiration date is really the time when they will replace this card with a Minny Minosa hat relic...or a sticker auto of Strawberry..

Nice pull though..

Congrats on an awesome hit! Show us a scan when (if) you get it. I'd sell er asap!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

nice hit! i saw the harper on ebay and it looks beautiful. its not the same pic as the base insert, at least not the harper.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(08-28-2013, 06:42 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats on an awesome hit! Show us a scan when (if) you get it. I'd sell er asap!
Thanks! I was considering selling it but the prices on ebay were all over the place for the 4 that were already sold. Any advice on what/how to sell at? I would also be willing to trade for the right offer.

(08-28-2013, 02:04 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: That expiration date is really the time when they will replace this card with a Minny Minosa hat relic...or a sticker auto of Strawberry..

Nice pull though..
HAHAHA

(08-28-2013, 02:04 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: That expiration date is really the time when they will replace this card with a Minny Minosa hat relic...or a sticker auto of Strawberry..
Nice pull though..
LOL
What's really sad is that it's not all that improbable.

Congrats on a great hit.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-28-2013, 07:42 PM)jdenn28 Wrote: Thanks! I was considering selling it but the prices on ebay were all over the place for the 4 that were already sold. Any advice on what/how to sell at? I would also be willing to trade for the right offer.
Set BIN @ highest Price (or higher) that one sold for & see what kind of bids you get or set it up at auction with the starting price the lowest you would accept. I am not a fan of the whole reserve thingy (as a seller or buyer). There are quite a few traders here who might be interested (sorry but I'm not one of them.....). Good luck!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.