Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slavko Vranes

RE: Slavko Vranes
ahh lol
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Personally, I have been frequenting other boards lately because of the lack of activity on beckett, but I don't know if it is so much because of comments taken the wrong way.... That seems to happen a lot more on other forums than it does on here. Although if I was the OP I probably wouldn't post here again either lol. I don't understand why, other boards are so much more active than beckett? I would much rather be on here. How big of a part do you think becketts group breaking policies plays in the lack of activity? There were seriously only two NT breaks on here versus the too many to count on another forum..
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(08-22-2013, 09:05 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Personally, I have been frequenting other boards lately because of the lack of activity on beckett, but I don't know if it is so much because of comments taken the wrong way.... That seems to happen a lot more on other forums than it does on here. Although if I was the OP I probably wouldn't post here again either lol. I don't understand why, other boards are so much more active than beckett? I would much rather be on here. How big of a part do you think becketts group breaking policies plays in the lack of activity? There were seriously only two NT breaks on here versus the too many to count on another forum..
could you imagine how nice it would be if beckett had the member count the other big sites have, and all of those members used the organize/trade tool. trading would be so much easier. maybe beckett just needs to sell the rights of the organize/trade feature to blowout, and allow the opg to carry over with that function. im not sure why people havent migrated back to this site, i guess people are jaded. spending there money on this site to have, what seems, a half working product most of the time.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-22-2013, 12:18 AM)ssipp Wrote: I just hope he doesn't actually think it's worth 8 dollars! Smile
Just never heard of him, couldn't believe someone I never heard of would have 2003-04 rookie with high book of $8.
Photobucket

Well beckett can't tell you a card, or many cards, are worthless because they would put themselves out of a job. The real truth is the majority of them are just that. The idea that all of these cards having high value would be like saying these companies can just print money. Of course it is all supply and demand. In the case of the Vranes card, even Slavko wouldn't pay 8 dollars for it thoughSmile