`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first original Mickey Mantle!!! (Better Scans)

My first original Mickey Mantle!!! (Better Scans)
Managed to get this for $60 and wanted to show it. very excited to own my very own Mantle. I have had more fun since turning my attention to vintage cards and have lucked into a few nice finds.

[Image: Snapshot_20130820_1_zps502ef543.jpg][Image: Mantle_zps93d23507.jpg][Image: Mantle2_zps480a7bd6.jpg]
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: My first original Mickey Mantle!!!
Very nice!!! congrats!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(08-20-2013, 12:04 PM)mpc2876 Wrote: Managed to get this for $60 and wanted to show it. very excited to own my very own Mantle. I have had more fun since turning my attention to vintage cards and have lucked into a few nice finds.
Congrats! Excellent decision! Vintage is the way to go! Don't bother opening wax. Save your $ and buy vintage!
[Image: mantle_banner_softglow_zps37b4eec9.gif]

Man, that card looks great! I'd consider getting it graded, even if it comes back without a great grade it'll still be worth WAY more than $60 if you ever have to sell it!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

centering on that card looks sweet! congrats on a very cool find.

Awesome, very jealous.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Thanks everyone. I am considering getting it graded. I will scan a better pic of it soon and see what everyone thinks it should grade at. Its difficult for me to find any vintage close because of the lack of card shops close by. When I get it graded I will hold a contest and give some cards away for closest guesses on the grades. Hehe.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: My first original Mickey Mantle!!! (Better Scans)
Congrats on the sweet card!
Since I am vintage myself I love collecting the older legends!
And you can really have lots of fun bargain hunting if you have the patience to pass one up once your spending limit has been reached!
Collecting Vintage football and all things Mickey Mantle.
[Image: th_598ff54f.jpg]

RE: My first original Mickey Mantle!!! (Better Scans)
[quote='mpc2876' pid='2338350' dateline='1377018299']
Managed to get this for $60 and wanted to show it. very excited to own my very own Mantle. I have had more fun since turning my attention to vintage cards and have lucked into a few nice finds.

Sweeet Mick'a-Licious!!! Awesome pick up...+1 on the condition !!!

[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards