Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BGS Submission Question
Big Grin 
BGS Submission Question
I have a couple questions for you guys. Have any of you guys submitted a card in a magnetic? I want to submit my 05' sweet spot rodgers auto but the corners are very condition-sensitive. I don't want to attempt to put it in plastic.
Second question-
Have you ever had any problems not getting your cards back (lost in the mail)? I'm submitting the superfractor auto of eifert that I pulled yesterday plus a LOT of PC cards and sentimental cards as well.
Thanks Smile
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: BGS Submission Question
I've subbed cards in magnetics just fine before. Just don't expect to get your cases back.

I've also not had a problem not getting my cards back. I've always gotten them back.

Hope this helps...
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

You can submit in whatever you would like, but as onyx said, you don't get the cases back...so bye bye magnetic.

Cards always come home from BGS, no worries there. Can't wait to see your results!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thanks for the help Smile I'm sending it in a scratched up magnetic so I don't mind not getting it back Tongue thanks!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(08-17-2013, 07:45 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Thanks for the help Smile I'm sending it in a scratched up magnetic so I don't mind not getting it back Tongue thanks!
You should join in on a group sub - I've done RWs now twice....and I know someone else does one well.

If RW does another - I know I'll join back in. Heck - I was struggling to find cards this last time because I wanted to submit with her again.

Oh, and I'm guaranteed 9.5s.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]