`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To buy or not to buy....

To buy or not to buy....
I know asking a bunch of prospecting junkies whether I should buy boxes or not is like being an alcoholic and asking a bartender if I should have a drink...

Should I buy either
1) 2 boxes of platinum, or
2) 1 box platinum, 1 box A&G

I got 3 boxes of platinum and they went amazingly well, but now I have the itch again and I'm either gonna spend my $180 on these two boxes, OR I'm gonna spend the money on a vintage card that I really want.

CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

RE: To buy or not to buy....
I hate prospecting lol. Go with the vintage card. Just curious, which vintage card is it?
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

1951 Bowman Ted Williams BGS 6. About $300.

Go for the Teddy Ballgame! You can pick your needs up either trading or purchasing singles. Learned my lesson (well kind of) the hard way. Alot of base cards lying in boxes I do not need and nobody wants.......
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks for the tip new trading partner!

(08-18-2013, 08:23 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Go for the Teddy Ballgame! You can pick your needs up either trading or purchasing singles. Learned my lesson (well kind of) the hard way. Alot of base cards lying in boxes I do not need and nobody wants.......
I agree 1000% percent especially the Boxes of stuff, but eventually I will load into org and whatever is not gone by Dec, I am going to a boys home and donating the rest.

Go with Ted Williams - I stopped buying hobby boxes about a year ago to concentrate on the Hunt Auction Ted Williams personal collection. You can build a nice collection by being selective and buying one item at a time.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

(08-18-2013, 08:23 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Go for the Teddy Ballgame! You can pick your needs up either trading or purchasing singles. Learned my lesson (well kind of) the hard way. Alot of base cards lying in boxes I do not need and nobody wants.......
+100000!
[Image: Bloomfield%2BRoad%2BPanoramic%2B2-1.jpg]

oljey what Williams cards do you have? I tried to PM you but you have that option blocked.