`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading and organize problem

Trading and organize problem
So I did a trade a couple weeks ago and completed it just fine. I just did a trade and the trader was able to add two of the same cards that I already traded. I went to look in my organizer and the cards have a zero in the quanity have and trade. I dont know how they were able to add them but now I have to tell them that I dont have the cards and look like an idiot.

RE: Trading and organize problem
I would check for duplicate listings. I have had that happen a couple times. Outside of that - When you make a trade and the columns go to 0 I usually go right in and delete them and send them to trash and immediately empty my trash. Beckett is doing a lot of behind the scenes revamping of the site so you may have just gotten a glitch. I'm sure your trade partner will understand.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(08-13-2013, 12:20 AM)branesergen Wrote: I would check for duplicate listings. I have had that happen a couple times. Outside of that - When you make a trade and the columns go to 0 I usually go right in and delete them and send them to trash and immediately empty my trash. Beckett is doing a lot of behind the scenes revamping of the site so you may have just gotten a glitch. I'm sure your trade partner will understand.
Thanks for the advice

I had this problem recently. Sent a trade offer to an outstanding member here, and he only had 2 of the three cards I wanted. I thought this odd. But I know its the system not the member. Also I have noticed no starz when I am looking through the trade tool now. When usually I see a lot of wants. Wonder if something is wrong with that as well...
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]